Awell presented retirement apartment that forms part of this highly regarded and prestigious assisted living development. This attractive first floor one bedroom home is extremely well placed for many local amenities and offers a Juliet balcony, a wet room and a walk in wardrobe.
The development assists those over the age of 70 and promotes their independence whilst providing the flexible support and assistance that they may need.
Originally constructed by McCarthy & Stone and built to a high standard with many quality fittings including underfloor heating, heat recovery system and electrically operated kitchen windows. The accommodation features a wide entrance hall with a large built-in storage cupboard, spacious ceramic tiled bathroom, large double sized bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, large sitting room with a Romeo and Juliet style balcony plus a fitted kitchen with built-in appliances.
Park House is one of McCarthy & Stones Retirement Living PLUS range and is facilitated to provide its homeowners with extra care. An Estates Manager is on hand to manage the day to day running of the development and attend to any queries you may have. Within the service charge homeowners are allocated 1 hour of domestic assistance per week, however, additional hours can be arranged by prior appointment. There are a range of personal care packages to suit your requirements - provided by the Your Life Care & Management team. The development has a great community of Homeowners with a Homeowners association who support each homeowner, annual events and day trips. For your reassurance the development has 24-Hour on-site staffing, secure camera entry systems and 24-Hour emergency call system provided by a personal pendant with static call points in bathrooms and main bedroom.
• Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance The Service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV, but does include the cost of your House Manager, your water rates, our 24 hour emergency call system, the heating and maintenance of all communal areas, exterior property maintenance and gardening. To find out more about the service charges please contact your Property Consultant or Estate Manager.